Jeff in Kentucky
- About Jeff in Kentucky
- Started riding motorized 2-wheelers in 1967, started riding on the street in 1980
- cruisers, sport touring, reading fiction and nonfiction, movies, biology
- state government- site investigations with a videocamera, abandoned mine history research
- Motorcycle Year/Make
- 2008 Kawasaki ZZR600 I bought May 20, 2011; and a 2002 Honda Shadow VLX 600cc cruiser I bought new
- "How sporty a bike is depends a lot on the loose nut behind the handlebars." "Seth Meyers calls motorcycles "the cigarettes of transportation" meaning you know they're bad for you, but damn, you look [and feel] cool....Sometimes I'll crave the creature comforts of a car, then I'll want the incredible performance/dollar ratio you get from a bike."