1) Take one of the of those wire ties that come on you sandwich bread. Remove the paper from the very thin gauge wire.
2) Remove the carb and disassemble it. Remove float bowl and slide.
3) Take the wire tie and run it through the main jet. Use carb cleaner and then blow through with compressed air.
4) Repeat step 3 a few times.
5) Put everything back together.
It should run better. If you only cleaned the carb with chemicals the first time, you almost certainly did not get all the crap out of it.
I recently struggled with a couple of my buddy’s kids bikes (Z50 and peewee 80). I cleaned the carb so many times with chemicals and compressed air my finger hurt. I did not want to buy an expensive kit (with really thin gauge wires) to run through the impossibly small jets. Someone turned me on to the wire tie thing and both bikes have never run better.
2005 ZX6R (and it's ugly)
2006 CRF 450
1993 CR 500, the big 2 smoke
I can't spell and neither can my iPhone