Here's my 2012 ER6N..
This bike was build to become my father's motorcycle accessory shop in Indonesia. Even though this is a showbike, the ride is actually more comfortable than standard because of the better grip and adjustable suspension.
The name "Naked Widow" actually come from the bike type and in Indonesia purple color is recognised as the color of the widow.
So here is it....
Specs ( As I remember
- Kawasaki Single Seater w/ custom mounted Voltmeter
- Carbon parts
- Suga rear mudguard (Bigger and Longer)
- Motoplay Tailtidy
- Turn signals using Foliatec's LED number plate light
- Stainless steel radiator guard
- Special order Purple BIKERS Accessories set
- Rizoma Tomok Mirrors
- Faito LED
- Philips Super White
- All bolts are replaced with stainless steel with purple washers
- Equinox Rear Sprocket (Repainted)
- 6" wide rear wheels PnP by Custom World
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa 120 (front) 190 (rear) (Now, I use Bridgestone S20)
- YSS Adjustable Suspension ( Repainted and Rebranded
- Two Bros with custom header
Here's the photos during the contest ( We got 2nd place ) :