Selling my 2009 full race set-up bike.
Winner of the Amateur
2015 Sportbike Championship[/URL] in the CSBK and 2nd
in the overhaul Pro Sportbike in 2016[/URL], in my rookie Pro season.
Fully loaded, nothing to do.
- Motor refreshed last winter for this 2016 season (port, shave, cams, under cut transmission, clutch) by Patrice Goyette of MPG
- Ohlins suspension (160-170 lbs) - refresh beginning of year.
- GPR V4 steering damper - serviced every year by GPR
- Brembo 19 RCS
- Brand new pads just for the double header - SBS DC (dual carbon)
- Adjuster for Brembo on left handle bar
- 1/4 turn key less gaz cap
- Attack rearsets
- Hindle full exhaust
- Engine tuned by Patrice Goyette
- Race ECU
- Keyless engine start
- Safety rear light for rain races
Spares: set of wheels, bodywork, gas pumps (2x) levers, OEM master cylinder, rear sets and few scrubs
Bike is near Montreal (Brossard)
514-two three four-766nine
Bike is ready for storage.
Preston back into the engine
Stabilizer in the tank and it ran for a few minutes to make it went into the injectors.
Make good reasonable offer and it will definitely be yours !!! Possibility of delivery for a little extra $$$