Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

FS: 08 250r (green)

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Mhall 
#1 ·
I have not been able to ride this bike as much as I thought. It only has about 250 miles on it and has an AreaP exhuast system. The bike is 100% perfect with not one single scratch. I Can provide pictures if your interested. The bike is located in southwest GA 50 miles north of tallahassee.

$4000.00

Mike
229-328-5288

#8 ·
hey man i may buy it, i was just curious if that it has a full Area P exhaust on it or is it a slip-on? a guy is buying one of my cars this weekend and he has already sent me the money for it and everything but i am going to wait until he picks the car up before i can say i will actually buy your bike... my name's Blake and my e-mail is insomniacgamer@hotmail.com.... i will try and give you a call either saturday or sunday... the guy is supposed to pick my car up on saturday... thanks a lot man ^_^

#9 ·
hey mike i talked to the guy thats buying my car last night and told him about the bike... he said that to not worry about the money and that its already mine... so i will be giving you a call tomorrow about buying the motorcycle.. i'll wire the money to your bank if you need me to and i will pick up the bike next week... talk to you soon... my phone number is Blake: (912) 552-7660

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.