11-23-2012, 08:31 PM
Join Date: Nov 2012
Update ! Someone actually replied on Craigslist ! Now your help again :)
He replied to my questions that I asked, they were given to me by will I believe I cannot remember your user name sorry my friend, but thank you. Also he gave more pictures and couple scratches that he didn't talk about on his ad.
(1) Tires are in great shape! No dry-rot or flat spots. (picture attached)
(2) I rode it really smooth. I took great care of the bike, but the previous owner did lay it down at 10mph a few weeks after he bought it. He was a just a scared kid and he didn't want to ride it again, so he sold it to me. I added all those mods you see, but I didn't get arouind to fixing the scratches yet. (picture attached)
(3) Last week.
(4) 500 miles ago. I only use Castrol full synthetic! The good stuff!
(5) Fill service recoreds attached.
(6) Why are you selling it?
(7) See my list of modifications totaling to $1,249.07
(8) No, the bike is COMPLETELY safe to ride and runs perfectly!
(9) The scratched pictured, small amount of rust on the chain. (picture attached)
(10) 1 prior owner
(11) I loved the bike, I don't want to get ride of it, but my wife was laid off of work and I can not afford to keep it.
(12) Laid down once by previous owner. (picture attached)