Private Label MFG Power Driven 250R Exhaust - KawiForums - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 82 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Private Label MFG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 206
   
Send a message via AIM to Private Label MFG
Private Label MFG Power Driven 250R Exhaust

SPECIAL BLOW OUT SALE FOR ALL KAWIFORUM MEMBERS!

I'M DOING A FIRE SALE TO LIQUIDATE SOME INVENTORY FOR NEW PRODUCTS COMING IN. FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY I'LL BE OFFERING A CRAZY CHEAP PRICE FOR THESE FULL EXHAUST!
PM ME FOR PRICING!



Don't let this sale pass you up! Price won't last! Treat yourself to a new exhaust!

These are the Best Bang for the Buck FULL Exhaust system you can get on the market today. Priced the same as your average slip-on but instead you get a FULL exhaust system.

**Updated with Pictures of Full System**







This picture is the actual exhaust installed on a customers bike.




Dyno done by Pastafarian
Mods:
Exhaust, rejet (Keihin 100 mains, needles shimmed with two .05" washers, idle mixture 2.5 turns out), snorkle removed.



Thanks so very much to Tc3jg for helping me make these videos.

Shipments go out same day payment is made and tracking information added to original paypal payment.

TO ORDER PLEASE PM ME.


**Note** This Exhaust is made Overseas. Material Used for piping T304 Stainless Steel along with Carbon Fiber layover for the muffler. All installation hardware included. No modification required. Direct Bolt On.

Last edited by Private Label MFG; 06-07-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Private Label MFG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-02-2009, 02:57 AM
Member
 
ztrack157's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chico, California
Posts: 721
         
Dynos or any videos
ztrack157 is offline  
post #3 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-02-2009, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Private Label MFG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 206
   
Send a message via AIM to Private Label MFG
I'll get them put up as soon as I can.
Private Label MFG is offline  
post #4 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-11-2009, 04:54 PM
Site Sponsor
 
kbryant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 53
     
What you are showing and/or copying is an Area P Exhaust system without the label. You have been called out on several different forums about this. Anyone can compare the pictures and see that. You have designed and developed absolutely nothing. You are a fraud.
kbryant is offline  
post #5 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Jr. Member
 
ninja613's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 28
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbryant View Post
You are a fraud.
Straight up..
ninja613 is offline  
post #6 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-11-2009, 11:40 PM
Jr. Member
 
errorunknown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 127
 
Note he did not say that he designed or developed anything. I don't see what the big deal is. Not everyone has money flowing out of their pockets and this is a lot cheaper than area p for the same performance. It's no different than Rota wheels or similar brands where they make similar wheels that would otherwise cost $500 a piece for $150.
errorunknown is offline  
post #7 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Jr. Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 22
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by errorunknown View Post
Note he did not say that he designed or developed anything. I don't see what the big deal is. Not everyone has money flowing out of their pockets and this is a lot cheaper than area p for the same performance. It's no different than Rota wheels or similar brands where they make similar wheels that would otherwise cost $500 a piece for $150.

I'm gonna have to agree...This sorta thing happens worldwide and is what you get in the business world. Whether or not its a replica or some minor adjustment here or there you can't really patent a design on pipes. Also the canister is so commonly used among other exhaust designs.

Didn't Roaring Toyz copy the exhaust and sell it at a higher price? or did they contract out area P to make it for them?

Anyways I'm going to try one out and see how well it goes. I'm not expecting much but for the price I can't really complain..I just hope the quality is there.
teh250r is offline  
post #8 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
 
Kurosaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: (ಠ__ಠ)
Posts: 41,461
           
Just because it happens doesn't make it right. Legality and morality are often very different.

If everyone supports duplicators, eventually you will run out of companies willing to bother making parts at all.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino Rossi
If you don't hang your balls out there and just do it, you'll never know what might have happened.
Kurosaki is offline  
post #9 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
 
Kurosaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: (ಠ__ಠ)
Posts: 41,461
           
Luke, I'm aware but I see car and bike parts in a different light since that's what we're talking about specifically here. Especially from a smaller vendor/business that values customer service and interaction over just making a buck.

I don't know about this guy but Kerry at Area P has great customer service and interest. I'd rather give him my business anyday. He was very active in the community when he released his exhaust for the 250. Coordinating group buy through one of the respected members, answering any and all questions, offering any advice he can about the bike whether it has to do with his product or not, even offering custom modifications to his exhaust to fit any customers needs and wants.

He didn't just make the exhaust, post it up, and wait for business. Others are not as fortunate, but Area P is local to me and I was able to go to the shop to pick up my exhaust in person and talk with Kerry for awhile about it, his business, and any knowledge or advise he had about the exhaust and the bike. He's still willing to do that over the phone with any of his customers. When it comes to vehicle aftermarket, that kind of shop is far more important, valuable, and worth supporting . IMO


In short, I recommend supporting Kerry and Area P regardless of the legality and functions of business and capatilism.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino Rossi
If you don't hang your balls out there and just do it, you'll never know what might have happened.

Last edited by Kurosaki; 02-12-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Kurosaki is offline  
post #10 of 82 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Jr. Member
 
Rayme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Moncton, NB
Posts: 165
       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosaki View Post
Luke, I'm aware but I see car and bike parts in a different light since that's what we're talking about specifically here. Especially from a smaller vendor/business that values customer service and interaction over just making a buck.

I don't know about this guy but Kerry at Area P has great customer service and interest. I'd rather give him my business anyday. He was very active in the community when he released his exhaust for the 250. Coordinating group buy through one of the respected members, answering any and all questions, offering any advice he can about the bike whether it has to do with his product or not, even offering custom modifications to his exhaust to fit any customers needs and wants.

He didn't just make the exhaust, post it up, and wait for business. Others are not as fortunate, but Area P is local to me and I was able to go to the shop to pick up my exhaust in person and talk with Kerry for awhile about it, his business, and any knowledge or advise he had about the exhaust and the bike. He's still willing to do that over the phone with any of his customers. When it comes to vehicle aftermarket, that kind of shop is far more important, valuable, and worth supporting . IMO


In short, I recommend supporting Kerry and Area P regardless of the legality and functions of business and capatilism.
Even though I agree with some of what you said, there is a market for lower priced exhausts, copy cats or not. Some of us would like to have more affordable options, and if an exhaust comes up and it's 250$, people will buy it whatever design it is. I myself, can't justify buying a 500$ exhaust, pay 20% more for currency exchange, then pay shipping and the custom fees. That's alota moola for a silencer. In that case, people buy used (which doesn't support any company in realty) or lower priced options.

But I still think they should have came up with their own design.

Last edited by Rayme; 02-12-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Rayme is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the KawiForums - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome