My precious 2012 ZX10 R race bike - KawiForums - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 08:27 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Member
 
WrathfulMutant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami, Caracas
Posts: 35
    
My precious 2012 ZX10 R race bike

she is not completely done but damn she is fast and loving it!!!
and she got me a national title last weekend after being the 2nd time riding it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4647.jpg
Views:	9430
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	51915   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4652.jpg
Views:	467
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	51916   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4986[1].jpg
Views:	4343
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	51917   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4987[1].jpg
Views:	668
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	51918   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4971.jpg
Views:	435
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	51919  

WrathfulMutant is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 08:32 PM
Intermediate Member
 
BlackDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston, Texas, United States.
Posts: 2,644
           
congrats and nice looking bike too!


but seriously... AMA ... and any race pics?
I really like the ergonomics of that generation, way more comfortable and much more stable, did you just flash the ECU, or go Bazazz or...
::suspension::??

Couple riders I know that came out of the CMRA are running pretty good in the AMA.. Dane Westby.. Dustin Domiguez

Last edited by BlackDog; 10-29-2012 at 08:53 PM.
BlackDog is offline  
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-30-2012, 12:34 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Member
 
WrathfulMutant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami, Caracas
Posts: 35
    
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
congrats and nice looking bike too!


but seriously... AMA ... and any race pics?
I really like the ergonomics of that generation, way more comfortable and much more stable, did you just flash the ECU, or go Bazazz or...
::suspension::??

Couple riders I know that came out of the CMRA are running pretty good in the AMA.. Dane Westby.. Dustin Domiguez
yes the bike is amazing, its easy to ride, power is amazing, very smooth, easy to flip around, it turns very easy, with soe minor mods it has tons of grip, it feels light, kawasaki out did themself with this bike for sure and as far as parts goes well i have all kawasaki stuff and more


i actually talked with dane westby this past weekend in daytona, also was with tino (robertino), chris U, and shane narbonne (MOB race team).

im flying to cali on thursday to do a charity event on CVRW for roco horbeth, and we will be riding with josh hayes, james rispolly, beny solice, jason pridmore, and maybe steve rapp. It should be a nice event.

this are some old pics, ive been of the saddle for 22 months and just got back about a month ago so dont have anything new for now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4622.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	51927   Click image for larger version

Name:	copy (1) (1024x681).jpg
Views:	378
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	51928   Click image for larger version

Name:	copy (2) (1024x680).jpg
Views:	378
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	51929   Click image for larger version

Name:	copy (3) (1024x683).jpg
Views:	859
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	51930  

Last edited by WrathfulMutant; 10-30-2012 at 12:37 AM.
WrathfulMutant is offline  
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-30-2012, 01:02 AM
Veteran Lowsider
 
Ninjabadger4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: STL Missourah- 2 2007/8 Kawasaki ZX-6R's - Mods: Custom paint reduction
Posts: 20,839
           
Damn nice form, man


Quote:
Originally Posted by goingtoscotland View Post
I would get more grip out of it if I were to ride on the rim than I would with a Shinko
Ninjabadger4 is offline  
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-30-2012, 06:43 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Member
 
WrathfulMutant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami, Caracas
Posts: 35
    
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabadger4 View Post
Damn nice form, man

thanks, wish i could say i have the same form now but i dont think so after been off the bike for 22 months, but ill get there soon enough
WrathfulMutant is offline  
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 01:18 AM
Jr. Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 108
  
Good god that bike is sexy.

What tail section is that? And what wheels?

That's EXACTLY how I want my 2011 ZX10R to look.
Yourworstnightmare is offline  
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Member
 
WrathfulMutant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami, Caracas
Posts: 35
    
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourworstnightmare View Post
Good god that bike is sexy.

What tail section is that? And what wheels?

That's EXACTLY how I want my 2011 ZX10R to look.

lol thanks
its body armor and OZ wheels
WrathfulMutant is offline  
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 11:31 PM
Intermediate Member
 
BlackDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston, Texas, United States.
Posts: 2,644
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathfulMutant View Post
yes the bike is amazing, its easy to ride, power is amazing, very smooth, easy to flip around, it turns very easy, with soe minor mods it has tons of grip, it feels light, kawasaki out did themself with this bike for sure and as far as parts goes well i have all kawasaki stuff and more


i actually talked with dane westby this past weekend in daytona, also was with tino (robertino), chris U, and shane narbonne (MOB race team).

im flying to cali on thursday to do a charity event on CVRW for roco horbeth, and we will be riding with josh hayes, james rispolly, beny solice, jason pridmore, and maybe steve rapp. It should be a nice event.

this are some old pics, ive been of the saddle for 22 months and just got back about a month ago so dont have anything new for now
have fun in Cali,
stay safe!

the zx10r is happiest when it's workin' hard.
post more pics, of the bike and your adventures on it, that would be nice
BlackDog is offline  
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-27-2012, 03:39 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Member
 
WrathfulMutant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami, Caracas
Posts: 35
    






WrathfulMutant is offline  
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-27-2012, 07:19 AM
Intermediate Member
 
BlackDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston, Texas, United States.
Posts: 2,644
           
BlackDog is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the KawiForums - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome