I have a 2008 ZX10R that has started having problems ever since my battery went flat over winter where basically the fuel pump won't prime, at first it was intermittent and now it won't prime what so ever.
So far I have:-
1. Replaced the battery with a brand new one and still, the fault persists.
2. Purchased a second-hand relay box from Ebay, fault still persists.
3. Taken the fuel pump apart and tested the motor directly to a 9v battery, pump tests ok every time.
4. Checked all fuses and they all seem to be as new.
5. Looked around switched and cables for corrosion, none found.
I am at a loss now as what to check next. Any suggestions would be a massive help, thanks in advance