Need 2012 full exhaust map : KawiForums.com Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki motorcycle forums
» Sponsors

» Insurance
Go Back   KawiForums - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums > Super Sport > ZX-14
New User? Register - Forgot Password

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2012, 01:01 AM   #1 (permalink)

lie2me has at least 10 rep points
Default Need 2012 full exhaust map

I've just purchased a full system(TiForce) that came off of a 2008. There should not be any issues. Now I just need to find a map and new PCV.

Thanks for the response. If anyone has a 2012 map, I'd Greatly appreciate a copy to get me by until I can get it dynoed.

L2M
lie2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2012, 06:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

moose1000 has at least 10 rep points

According to dynojet and Brocks. their downloads are actually better than even a good custom tune. I found that hard to believe too. But after talking to reps at both ... I found what they had to say very interesting and understandable. I am about to upload two maps (street and race with a dynojet toggle) from Brocks as soon as work slows. U R out of luck getting a map from Brocks but Dynojet practically mirrors Brocks and its free. Looking forward to see the gains. Also I am getting the reflash. Give them a call. They were very friendly and helpful. Should be pretty rediculous. Cant wait. Later guys ....
moose1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:14 PM   #3 (permalink)

moose1000 has at least 10 rep points

If I wasn't so old school I ... I will try to get one of my buddies to post-forward the maps Brocks sent me. But I am so busy right now that I would just download Dynojet's. Also I got my PCV from Brad at Superbike supply as I do pretty much all my stuff. (except tires) 1 828 287 2101. Tell him Joe DeMito sent you. Hey .... it helps me.
moose1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

Just installed the TiForce w/ Carbon can. The exhaust is from a pre-2012, so I wasn't sure if it would fit without incident. Well, it fits PERFECT. I've heard rumors that the pre-2012 exhausts would need to have the radiator bracket moved out a little for clearance, but it wasn't actually touching once I reinstalled everything. It was very close, so I installed two small washers between the block and the bracket for piece of mind. The exhaust went on with Zero issues. The TiForce exhaust is absolutely Gorgeous. Very Nice Quality & Finish.

I cranked it up and it purrrrrrs like a kitten....a very big, angry kitten, and I think my neighbors are going to hate me every morning. Once it drops to idle, its not too bad. The biggest problem I have is that EVERYTHING in this compound is concrete with open garage ports, the reverb is killer(But sounds So Bad ass.) I didn't take it for a spin yet, going to install the PC5 and upload a map from a Full 2012 Yoshi system that someone sent me until I can get it dynoed correctly.

I did install the GPRv4 damper yesterday, and I forgot just how nice they are. The bike feels so planted at all angles now. I know there are a lot of opinions on dampers, but I think a damper makes this bike (and the other two Ninjas) that much better. Would be nice if it actually came with a factory damper, but I'm stoked. This is the first stem/Scott's type I've ever had and I Love it. It gives the bike a much cleaner look and the install was all of 1o minutes. I can't say the same about the hyperpro ashtray contraption I had on the ZX12 or the hyperpro that I had on the 2006 zx14. There are also no issues with using Risers. Risers and the damper on my 2006 did not get along well...I was always busting the rubber washers. From what I've read, there is a fix for this problem.

The front fender will be swapped out to a zx10 fender in the morning also. I went ahead and bought a set of brackets to keep it simple. I've contemplated keeping the stock fender, but I just got to see it installed for myself. Besides, the stock fender is going back to the dealership to get painted because they scuffed the piss out it when they delivered it from Dubai.

As for the lights, I will install those tomorrow also. I have sylvania superstar somethings that I got for the low beams and LED corner lights. I'm still up in the air on what to do with the other lights I purchased. I will have to fit the fender and see how I want to mount the LED's---may not use them at all. I am also installing a red led strip on the bottom of the plate, but I need to fabricate a bracket. I think for now, I will just install the wiring...who knows.

I did manage to pull the front blinkers apart with a little heat and shoot them with a black so they will match the blinkers that I already painted. I would like to mount those LED's on the inside as running lights, but I'm still working on how to do it. The lights I ordered from ebay are a lot bigger than I planned. I have 4 days to figure it out.

I wanted to say thank you to Lee(Smokin'), Brock's, and 9/10ths for the help with figuring out the new fairings. Links=====>

http://www.brocksperformance.com/Ins...X14/996434.pdf
The 9/10ths | 2012 ZX-14r Manuals

Old 12-01-2012, 01:14 AM   #5 (permalink)

I'm still in search of another map to try. I currently have two Yosh Full system maps for a 2012. On my 2006, I had the Brock system with map. I had to get it tuned on the top end because it was a running a little rich. The dyno guy couldn't didn't even touch the lower/mid part of brock's map, it was already spot on.
There are just not a lot of maps on the dynojet site.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement