Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

98-02 ZX6R/05-08 ZZR600 partout

17K views 53 replies 13 participants last post by  ZZR600-2006 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys im parting out a low mileage 07 zzr600. Here is list of parts that i have left up for grabs paypal is welcome.

Motor/trans runs shifts good - $400

Carburetor/stage 1 jet kit - $100

Header/mid pipe - $50

Frame/clean with title - $400

Frame/clean with out title - $200

Forks - $100

Subframe - $50

Rear undertail - $50

Swingarm - $50

Rear shock - $40

Wheels/rotors - $300

Front axel - $10

Rear axel - $10

Passagner brackets/pegs - $40

Upper tripple tree - $40

Lower tripple tree - $40

Radiator - $80

Headlight - $100

Speedometer - $80

Fuel pump - $50

Ram air screen - $20

Ram air duct covers - $40

Ram air tubes - $20

Right side ram air cover - $10

Airbox - $10

K&N air filter - $10

Front calipers with pads - $40

Rear caliper with pads - $20

Front/rear sprockets with chain - $40

Front fender - $20

Wiring harness - $50

Ecu - $50

Fuse box - $20

Rectifier - $20

Starter - $40

Turn signal relay - $5

Coil packs - $20

Ignition coil wiring harness - $10

Choke cable - $10

Throttle cables with housing - $10

Speedo sensor - $10

Sidestand - $10

Clutch lever perch - $10

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks for the answer ZX Racer !

I was wondering if the following would be acceptable:

I can send you a money order and you ship the part
only after you are satisfied payment is good and has cleared.

I'm in NJ so shipping would be to zip code 08873

Thanks again for your reply,
Robert

#11 ·
hi ZX Racer,
Just wanted to give you an update - I did mail the money order on the 23rd so you should receive it soon.
also I now know why you didn't receive my previous PM - apparently because I'm new to this forum and have less
than 15 posts it's not allowing me to PM you - same reason I wasn't able to send you one just now to give you the update. apologies to all who can view this (and see it as crap ) but it's beyond my control. Guess on the bright side, I'm closer to that magic count of 15 (posts) and soon will be able to use PM as intended. :) take care all and hope everyone had a nice Xmas !
Robert

#22 ·
Hey guys I’m a new rider and I just dropped my ‘07 ZZR600. Cracked the radiator and just really wanna get back out on the road. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I also broke the fairing that goes over the right side. Goes over the broken radiator. I believe I also broke the front headlight fairing. I would like to replace those as well if anyone has spare parts.
If there’s any suggestions on what anyone of you guys would do to repair this also, like some diy custom job, I’m down with that too. Like I said I really wanna get the bike back on the road with this Warm weather coming back around

Cheers

#23 ·
A radiator repair shop might be able to fix the rad if its not too busted up, or you could get another on ebay. For the fairing a plastic welder would probably yield the best repair, but i've seen people glue them back together with various epoxies and body filler.

If you put your location in your profile it might help if someone local to you has parts or knows where to get them.

Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.