Custom 92 Zx-7 - Page 2 - KawiForums - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-22-2013, 07:01 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Member
 
DroptDub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 13
 
Thanks and no problem man. It's a lot nicer and safer than riding with headphones in and the rear view camera display on the windscreen is great because before all I could see with my mirrors were my shoulders haha.
DroptDub is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Core Member
 
whitehendrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wilmington, Nc.. building fantastical shit
Posts: 28,313
           
hatehatehatehhatehate on it son. i cant wait to wheelie that thing into a light pole in about 2 weeks.


►Sept09 B.O.T.M. winner◄
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinJason44 View Post
Never lick a hooker in the coin purse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nizzmister
Bike pulls real hard and smooth, kinda like Supra's mom, but without the regret
Need A "How To"? CLICK ME!!
whitehendrix is offline  
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-28-2013, 11:00 PM
Core Member
 
whitehendrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wilmington, Nc.. building fantastical shit
Posts: 28,313
           
mike.. meet one of my best friends, tim. tim, mike..
tim is a perfectionist and kind of a fiberglass god. lol

timwah. paint that fuckin fender, you black bastard.. lets make you a Ti exhaust too. and do the EFI conversion and tie in the engine data to the screen. i'm ordering the pump for efi this week and hope to MAYBE maybe maybe but probably not but maybe have it done when i come up in a couple weeks.


►Sept09 B.O.T.M. winner◄
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinJason44 View Post
Never lick a hooker in the coin purse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nizzmister
Bike pulls real hard and smooth, kinda like Supra's mom, but without the regret
Need A "How To"? CLICK ME!!

Last edited by whitehendrix; 05-28-2013 at 11:06 PM.
whitehendrix is offline  
 
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-30-2013, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Member
 
DroptDub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 13
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehendrix View Post
mike.. meet one of my best friends, tim. tim, mike..
tim is a perfectionist and kind of a fiberglass god. lol

timwah. paint that fuckin fender, you black bastard.. lets make you a Ti exhaust too. and do the EFI conversion and tie in the engine data to the screen. i'm ordering the pump for efi this week and hope to MAYBE maybe maybe but probably not but maybe have it done when i come up in a couple weeks.
Nice to meet you Mike!

and Jim I will, I'm just trying to enjoy some riding since I finally got it all back together. Also if I'm doing any additional computer mods I'm investing in a gps tracker that can shut the bike off and sound the horn, phuck thieves.
DroptDub is offline  
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 06:49 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Member
 
DroptDub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 13
 








DroptDub is offline  
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-26-2013, 11:21 AM
Member
 
2fat2fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 597
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroptDub View Post
Nice to meet you Mike!

and Jim I will, I'm just trying to enjoy some riding since I finally got it all back together. Also if I'm doing any additional computer mods I'm investing in a gps tracker that can shut the bike off and sound the horn, phuck thieves.
Same here Tim. The GPS is an excellent idea.
2fat2fly is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the KawiForums - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome