Group buy go pro hero cameras
I am going to do a group buy on GO PRO HERO CAMERAS ... Just need feedback on which camera I would open up on... the more feedback I get ,the faster I can setup a group buy...
THANKS IN ADVANCE....
OK here it goes.... The Group Buy is gonna be going for two weeks Jan 7-21, 2011.
Last day is Jan 21, 2011. The ship dates are Jan 24-28
Inorder to fulfill the price I worked out...I need 30 or more people to commit and pay ahead of time.
You will be invoiced through Paypal. If you dont have Paypal I can't help you. Paypal works out for both parties.
"If I dont fulfill, you can contact paypal and vice versa."
$228 Go Pro Hero HD Motorsports Kit...savings of $71 off retail
If you want a 16GB SD Card Add $25... savings of $24 off retail
Shipping would be
Please specify If you want the 16GB SD Card or not...
If you guys are interested let me know ... PM or Email [email protected] subject line "GB GOPRO"
* 1 HD HERO Camera (5 megapixel)
* 1 Rechargable 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
* 1 Waterproof Quick-Release Housing (180’/60 m)
* 3 Flat, 3M™ Adhesive Mounts
* 2 Curved, 3M™ Adhesive Mounts
* 2 Quick-Release Buckles
* 1 Vertical Surface “J-Hook” Buckle
* 1 Suction Cup Mount
* 1 Three-Way Pivoting Side Arm Assembly
* 1 USB Cable
* 1 Component Video (HDTV) Cable
* 1 Composite Video + Audio Out Cable
* Warranty: One Year
* Lens Type: Fixed Focus (2ft/.6m – ∞), glass
* Aperture: f/2.8 (high performance in low-light situations)
* Angle of View: 170º ultra wide angle in WVGA, 720p, or 960p mode
* Angle of View: 127º wide angle in 1080p mode
* HD Video Resolution Modes: (subject to change, pending final firmware release)
o 1080p = 1920x1080 pixels (16:9), 30 fps, 15 Mbit/s data rate
o 960p = 1280x960 pixels (4:3), 30 fps, 12 Mbit/s data rate
o 720p = 1280x720 pixels (16:9), 60 fps, 15 Mbit/s data rate
o 720p = 1280x720 pixels (16:9), 30 fps, 8 Mbit/s data rate
o WVGA = 848x480 pixels (16:9), 60 fps, 8 Mbit/s data rate
* Sensor Type: 1/2.5" HD CMOS, 2.2µm-sized pixels
* Light Sensitivity: Super low-light sensitivity (>1.4 V/lux-sec)
* Video Format: H.264 compression, saved as Windows- & Mac-compatible MPEG4 (.mp4) file
* Exposure Control: Auto with user selectable center weighted average and spot metering settings
* White Balance: Auto
* Microphone: Built-in, mono with AGC (automatic gain control)
* Audio Format: 48 kHz, AAC audio compression
* Resolution: 5 megapixel
* Capture Modes: Single shot, photo every 2, 5, 10, 30 or 60 secs.; 3 photo burst; self-timer
* Memory: SD card, up to 32GB capacity (SDHC)
* Average recording times (using 32GB SD card):
o 1080p (30 fps): 4h 21m
o 960p (30 fps): 5h 26m
o 720p (60 fps): 4h 21
o 720p (30 fps): 8h 09m
o WVGA (60 fps): 8h 09m
Camera Connectors & Cables
* PC Connection: USB 2.0 (data connection and battery charging)
* HDTV Out: HD NTSC & PAL (component cable incl.)
* Audio Out: Combo 2.5mm jack with stereo audio and composite video out
* PC Compatibility: Windows® Vista or Windows® 7; Mac OS® X 10.4.11 and later
Power & Battery
* Battery Type: Rechargeable 1100 mAh lithium-ion
* Battery Life: Approx. 2.5 hrs
* Charging: via USB to computer or optional power adapter
* Charge Time: 80% capacity after 1 hour with optional power adapter; or 2 hours with a computer’s USB port
Waterproof Camera Housing
* Depth Rating: Up to 180 feet / 60 meters
* Construction: Polycarbonate and stainless steel
* Hardware: Stainless steel
Size & Weight
* Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.6” x 2.4” x 1.2” (42mm x 60mm x 30mm)
* Weight: 3.3oz (94g) incl. battery, 5.9oz (167g) incl. housing
i might be interested in a GB. No pref on which model though as it'll just be for fun
hd motorsports package. Riders discount was doing for forum members a little while ago for $212. but I didnt have the cash at the time.
Sorry for the vague info but only reason why I posted is to test if its worth setting up a GB.
I am trying to work out quantity and price with the company...so as soon as I get an update on the price breakdown, you guys will know too...Sorry about the delay.
I am getting the consensus that everyone wants the GP HD. IMO is the best one...So I'll setup for that.
As it stands the retail is $299.00 HD Motorsports HERO.
So I'll find out exact price when I get an update.
I'll try to get the GB setup for Monday....
subscribing for interest
interested and subscribed as well
interested and subs
if it's the HD one, then I'd be interested. I almost jumped on the riders discounts one for 212, but was short on cash then. Now that christmas has come and gone, and i returned all the crap I didn't want, i've got some moola.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.