Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking of making my '00 6r look like the '00-'02 AMA race bike with the racing decals and all but keep it street legal ya know. I got a buddy that works at a sign shop and can make the decals for me but I can't seem to find any pics of the 6r back then and wanted to see if you guys could post up a few good pics. THanks.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Yea, the ECKL Kawasaki team was the team that ran Kawi's supersport program (6R's) and superbikes in world superbike.
You can buy their decal kit right from them. IT's a little different then the AMA (different sponsors), but ends up looking pretty much the same.

I may be ordering the kit for myself, now that I'll be doing more trackdays.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey thanks, that's just what I'm looking for and at what $35 or so American that aint too bad. I don't guess they have them for '00, only '02 and '03. Now if I could just find a pic so I know exatly where they all go. [:M56]

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hell yeah that'll work. Where did you find that auction? I've been looking all over ebay and couldn't find anything. The other kit is gonna be $75 including shipping so this one is much better. Thanks again Drafter.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah I knew someone like you would come along and say something like that. In my defense at least I hit up the twisties as often as I can and not just ride my bike around town just to try to show it off. Beleive me if I could afford it I would have everything that the stickers say but then again if I could afford that I would have a new 6r. After all the Honda Repsol bike looks just like the track version and it's completely stock but I guess everyone that rides that bike is a poser huh? Now that I have seen how the bike looked I probably won't end up doing the decals anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.