Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's the deal I just picked up a 00 zx6r clean title but pretty much unrideable so im searching for some parts to bring her back to life.

Here's what I need with to get her driving again in the first list.

Rear sets both left and right and shift lever
Front and rear wheels and tires with sproket and rotors preferably
Front and rear calipers front brake lines
left fork tube
left clip on
brake lever

Heres what I'm gonna need cosmetically but again my priority is just to get her moving first.

All fairings condition isnt an issue as long as its mostly there
upper fairing stay
headlight
gauge cluster
mirrors

As for condition of parts I'm up for anything you've got sitting around the garage as long as its usable and safe. So shoot me your ideas and parts and prices all shiped to 61614

I appreciate all you're guys help. This is my forth bike and my first project bike so I'm up for any suggestions as well, Ive been a part of a forum for every bike ive had and after searching through all my options last night I picked you guys and after reading everything from the parts swappable lists to the classifides i feel this is gonna be a fun ride

Thanks again and I appreciate the support
NIC

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I've got a set of calipers that are good to go.

i also have a set of wheels.. but the front is bent.. but usable. I've been riding on it most of the summer with no real issue other than a little vibration.. doesnt bother me anymore.. but its by no means straight. rear is good to go. got a stock used chain and sprocket set with tons of life left.
front rotors.. one is warped if i remember.. but i was racing on it still.. so it can be used on the street if you need something. I got a straight rear rotor as well.

So here's the deal I just picked up a 00 zx6r clean title but pretty much unrideable so im searching for some parts to bring her back to life.

Here's what I need with to get her driving again in the first list.

Rear sets both left and right and shift lever
Front and rear wheels and tires with sproket and rotors preferably
Front and rear calipers front brake lines
left fork tube
left clip on
brake lever

Heres what I'm gonna need cosmetically but again my priority is just to get her moving first.

All fairings condition isnt an issue as long as its mostly there
upper fairing stay
headlight
gauge cluster
mirrors

As for condition of parts I'm up for anything you've got sitting around the garage as long as its usable and safe. So shoot me your ideas and parts and prices all shiped to 61614

I appreciate all you're guys help. This is my forth bike and my first project bike so I'm up for any suggestions as well, Ive been a part of a forum for every bike ive had and after searching through all my options last night I picked you guys and after reading everything from the parts swappable lists to the classifides i feel this is gonna be a fun ride

Thanks again and I appreciate the support
NIC

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have the shift side rearset, upper fairing stay and one good mirror, and front brake lines.
I turned '00 into a race bike, so I have a bunch of other stuff for this this bike...

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have an OEM front fender in good condition with both fork tube covering attached. $50 + shipping

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.