Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey again,
This is my buddy Tom's old bike, an 02 7R he did up to look like Eboz's bike. It had an unfortunate encounter with a non-signaling van, so thats where the 03 6RR Hayden replica came from I posted in the other thread.

So here is the 02, I only have 1 pic of it...and that is Tom behind it..

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
That thing is awesome. His Hayden replica rocks too.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I have some scary memories of the marks that thing left on the ground this summer.

Tom got knocked around pretty good... poor bugger had no idea what happened.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Man that is one of the best looking 7R's I have ever seen. Those bikes are just so cool. I think that's going to be my next bike, when I can scrape up enough cash to get one. Too bad they don't make them anymore huh?

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
yea, it's too bad they didn't overhaul it for 04...if they did they could try their hand at knocking around the suzuki 750 cup in the ama...that wouldda been cool
that guy tom makes some kick ass replica bikes. good job

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yeah, he puts a lot of work into it. Just before that picture, we were talking about where to find the best prices on Marchesni (sp?) rims to complete the race replica image.... he was going all out on this one.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Wow, so THAT's what it looked like before the incident... I only remeber the shattered pieces that were left over. Dam mini vans! [V]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.