Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guy's. i was able to get some pic's of my bike. i am going to try to put them on this post if not email me and i can send them to you. the pictures show the VERY little damage on the bike. the bike has 4900 km's. i am selling it as a package deal if i can't sell it as a package deal email with offers on the after market parts only. no oem stuff. here is what you get with the bike. 2 full set of leathers. 1,1 piece - 1,2 piece. 1 rain suit. 1 2-piece joe rocket summer perferated. the only one i used was the 1 piece. all the other stuff only has maybe 1 day use on each. 2 shoei helmets. 1 pair sidi boots. 1 spare(trackday)upper,1 spare solo(trackday)race tail. 1 spare upper fairing stay. extra set of levers. 1 front stand,1 rear stand. tires have 1 track day on the,like brand new,MICHELIN PILOT RACE "SOFT". bike cover. hi & low hindle full pipe(sweet see pic).damper. other stuff also. drop me a email. i am asking for 8000.00 canadian for the WHOLE thing. her is my email.
[email protected]
drop me a line and let me know what you guys think(to much?)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more stuff. K&N air filter. stage 1 jet kit. adjustable foot peg's see picture. aluminuam chain guard. 1 extra brand new mirror. 1 extra brand new case cover(i don't remember which one). i will post other stuff as i remember....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi, thanks for all the replies about my stuff. good news for me bad news for you guys. everything is sold. i sold it all as a package deal. once again,THANKS....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.