Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2002 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R. It is in like new condition, and I have all records of regular maintenance. It has 5600 miles on it. I'm asking $5500 OBO. Email me at [email protected], if interested.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Are sportbikes the thing to have in AZ? When I was there all I saw were HD's, and on eBay there's hardly any sportbikes. I'm thinking of moving out there, and was wondering if sportbikes are suitable for the type of roads.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've had a lot of fun with my sportbike in AZ. If I buy another bike, it will be a sportbike. Rides up North are a blast.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I would love to live out there. I was about to move to Tuscon this year and just got promoted so I couldn't go. I think you'll love it up there.

If you'd be willing to go 4,500 I may have a buyer for you. We can even come pick it up.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$4500 is a little low. I'd consider $5000, if no one else makes an offer. I just posted the bike at cycle trader, but if I don't have any luck, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
It was worth a shot. Good luck on the sale. The only reason I said 4500 is because my friend wants a '00-'02 and only has 4k to spend. If he comes up with more cash I'll let you know.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, From New York to Arizona. That's quite a scenery change. I think you'll like it out here. Most people do.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I tried San Diego in September, but there weren't any apartments available when I got out there. Oddly, there were plenty a few days ago, then I flew out there and got beans. Oh well. I just gotta get out of this cold weather, and this time I'm driving a car with all my stuff in it out there so I have transportation and a place to stay if there arent any apartments immediately available.
But anyway, since you guys have been so helpful about Phoenix, do you know anything about the Northwest? Like Oregon and Washington state? I've never been there, and was wondering what the climate and stuff were like. I'm just scouting out areas I've never been to, but I think Phoenix is the better option. Still though, any info you have on that area would be great. THanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.