Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i am selling my 02 for cheap and i'm in mississauga so you can see the bike if you want. i have lot's of stuff for it also,exhaust,damper,extra bodywork top mount trick damper extra engine cases. i will work out a deal with you. i need to sell it my wife is freaking out. call me here is my cell # 416-996-6931. when i say cheap i mean CHEAP!!!!! trust me it will be worth your call. if i can't sell it i will be giving it away to a deal for what ever they give me. so here is your chance to get want you asked for CHEAP.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Cheap huh? sounds good. Whats wrong with it? ever dropped it? I would buy it for $4500 right away if nothing is wrong with it. I don't know if thats how cheap you'll sell it though. Im in T.O., so probably not that far away. I'll give you a call.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry guys i have not yet taken any pictuers,no digital camera. 2 board members have come buy to see the bike and or buy some of my parts. barry and nathan have seen it. if barry or nathan read this post please post some feedback about my bike for the other members to read about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.