Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello gentlemen (and ladies if thats the case),

I realize I'm brand new on here, but please feel free to look at my ebay account (chrisfletcher87), my paypal ([email protected]) is verified, and I have done plenty of business on other forums, ranging from Honda-Tech.com (username ChrisFletcher), Stuntlife.com, and Stuntusa.com (Suicidal Antics), and pbnation.com (ChrisFletcher)

I'm not out to burn anyone, and will be more than happy to use paypal to protect the both of us (I'd prefer it over postal money orders, but id do either that works for you).

Anyway, I have recently decided to move from Maine, to Arizona, and have been selling some of my things to help fund the trip. I ride an 03 636 and over the years, have gathered a collection of parts. All are in good working order, unless otherwise stated.

I have 2 wiring harnesses complete with relays, and fuse boxes. one is mint (125$), and the other one, has the plug for the gauge cluster busted. the wires and pins are still there, but the actual plastic piece is broken (80$) If you could repin it, it would work great.

I also have an ecu in perfect order- 75$

I have 2 sets of throttlebodies, with all sensors attached, as well as idle adjustment cables. 100$ each

Left side switch controls (horn, blinkers, etc), 35$

Stock clutch lever/perch-15$

03/04 Front Brake master-80$

03 Rear seat Cowl. couple scratches and the latch on the front has been fiberglassed. still works great. 35$

stock airbox and iat sensor-55$

any of the emissions goodies (removed for kleen air mod) 10$

stock clipons- Sold

05/06 lower triple, stem, and nut-Sold

03/04 forks. one is dissasmebled, but both are complete. 50$

subframe, straight, never been hit, laid down, or anything.-125$

rear trunk/black undertail pieces-25$ (free with subframe)

I may have more things that I'm forgetting. I dont have any spare frames, motors, or wheels, but i may have anything other than that, so if your looking for something specific, give me a shout, and ill go look.

pictures of any items are available on request, so please feel free. thanks,

chris

·
Registered
61 Posts
want your forks

hey,

how many miles on your forks? the rings ever been replaced? if its coo, i'll buy them from you today. instant paypal transfer. do you have fairings for sale by any chance? or a gas tank? message me here or at [email protected]

pictures would be great also

or you could hit me up at 510-220-8853

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
PM'd you

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys, i had been out of town for a while. I dont have any gauges for sale. i only have one set, and while i dont run them right now, i may need them in the future...

sorry no fairings either. all pm's will be replied to today.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
have a right rearset?
Are you looking for the rider rearset, or the passenger?

Do you by any chance have the front left peg bracket, the triangle bracket? Thanks
No i dont, sorry. They seem to be a hot commodity. I sold mine long ago in lieu of some Hoheydesigns.com brackets.... Pricey, but i've bent and broken footpegs, and not even bent these..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts