Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These prices do not include shipping.
I will update this thread as soon as a part sells.
If a price isn't listed, then the part has sold and will take a min for the pic to update.

front brake rotors left and right - 80
rear wheel sprocket hub w/cush drive - 30
+3 rear sprocket and chain - 80
rear axle w/ spacers - 20
guages - 120
rear brake caliper bracket - 5
rear brake caliper bracket - 5
sub frame brace (mounts to passenger pegs to strengthen the subframe) - 20
right black passenger bracket w/pegs - 20
right silver passenger bracket w/ peg - 20
rear brake master/line/reservoir - 40

v fairing connector - 20
v fairing connector - 20
rear shock w/ dog bone - 40
wire harness - 80
ecu - 50
tip sensor - 10
left controls - 30
horn - 5

driver seat right (warn) - 50
driver seat left - 80

blue right faring (blue spray paint, fiberglass repaired upper holes, lower hole for crash cage) - 35
blue solo cowl (factory 04 blue) - 50

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do you have the hold-down bracket and pivot bolt for the driver seat?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
How much for the gauges shipped to Australia? PM me

·
Registered
104 Posts
Vortex Fairing Stay

I'm assuming the Vortex stay still needs to mount to the ram air?
I was always under the impression that it replaced the guage stay and the ram air... if so, I'll take it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm assuming the Vortex stay still needs to mount to the ram air?
I was always under the impression that it replaced the guage stay and the ram air... if so, I'll take it.
they make 2 different ones.
this one needs to be mounted to the ram air tube.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm interested in two parts. First is the left hand controls, I can see the choke cable is grouped with it but I can't see if the choke lever is attached and working properly, could you take a better pic or just tell me the condition of it? (The lever disappears in every accident I've seen)

And secondly, what is the condition of the front master cylinder, and does it come with the piston in it, and are there scratches inside, did it work properly previously? Are you parting the bike because of a wreck? Also, was DOT4 or DOT5 fluid last used in the front brake system?

(Sorry for all the questions, I've replaced my whole front brake system besides the MC trying to get rid of brake drag and want to ensure this will work)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
got a fuel pump?
it's been awile since anyone has looked at this thread, but i've updated the parts.
sorry i have sold the fuel pump.

I'm interested in two parts. First is the left hand controls, I can see the choke cable is grouped with it but I can't see if the choke lever is attached and working properly, could you take a better pic or just tell me the condition of it? (The lever disappears in every accident I've seen)

And secondly, what is the condition of the front master cylinder, and does it come with the piston in it, and are there scratches inside, did it work properly previously? Are you parting the bike because of a wreck? Also, was DOT4 or DOT5 fluid last used in the front brake system?

(Sorry for all the questions, I've replaced my whole front brake system besides the MC trying to get rid of brake drag and want to ensure this will work)
the left controls are in excellent condition.
i too have the problem of a broken choke lever on my bike, but i use it for stunt riding, i took it off so it doesn't break.
this one for sale is in excellent condition, i bought this second bike for a frame and motor.
as for the front brake master, sorry i've already sold it.
its been awile since anyone has looked at this thread so i've updated the parts list.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts