Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a pipe from D&D for an R6, but they sent me it for a 636 ninja, so I am selling it here now as for they are sending me another one (I just paid for another one - faster and easier than sending this one back).

It is D&D SS Polished Alluminum with mid pipe! Brand new still in packaging. Asking $230 including shipping. A little less than what I paid for it.
[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
You'll have to go a little lower then that. Is it still for sale? Will you ship it.
I am a little tentative since you only have 3 posts.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have 170+ feedback on eBay though.... I am not going lower... I can just send it back to D&D and they will send me the right one... but I don't mind just getting rid of it and ordering a new one cause that would be faster than sending this back to them and then them sending me the new one

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My new D&D came in today for the R6... just got it put on tonight... must say this is one LOUD pipe!! Sounds pretty sweet, very "Deep" sound, "throaty". Pretty good sounding pipe though I must say! at least on the R6, I havn't heard it on the 636 yet... STILL FOR SALE!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.