Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got it. I pick it up in hopefully a week or less. I picked the "candy lightning blue", anyway I'll keep everyone posted on the performance as I break her in. By the way for all you shoppers. I live in the Northeast and bought her for $7,400.00. That's Tax, prep and freight included in the price. I bought a price sheet on the internet for $9.95 that told me the dealer invoice, but you guys can have it for free. List we all know $7999.00, Invoice $6858, dealer freight is $100.00, and thay get an assembly credit of $59.00. The actual cost that "all" dealers pay is $6899.00. PLUS, the dealer holdback of this model is 5% of the list. ($7,999.00) thats an extra $399.95 thay get back from that bike in six months, bringing the price to $6,499.05. Now you have some negotiation power. Good Luck.
Oh, dont forget tax though! I live in a tax free state.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I wish BruceLee would read this!! Congrats on the new bike!!

Let Saddam come and play!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Cost does vary a little bit by area and what sales district the shop is in... not a great deal but a little bit... cost down here in my area was $6799 ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
I live in New york, mind telling what dealer you got this from(website)? and where this invoice come from?

Originally posted by cycle77

Well, I got it. I pick it up in hopefully a week or less. I picked the "candy lightning blue", anyway I'll keep everyone posted on the performance as I break her in. By the way for all you shoppers. I live in the Northeast and bought her for $7,400.00. That's Tax, prep and freight included in the price. I bought a price sheet on the internet for $9.95 that told me the dealer invoice, but you guys can have it for free. List we all know $7999.00, Invoice $6858, dealer freight is $100.00, and thay get an assembly credit of $59.00. The actual cost that "all" dealers pay is $6899.00. PLUS, the dealer holdback of this model is 5% of the list. ($7,999.00) thats an extra $399.95 thay get back from that bike in six months, bringing the price to $6,499.05. Now you have some negotiation power. Good Luck.
Oh, dont forget tax though! I live in a tax free state.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, specialk that is pretty good. sure we are talking about the same bike? lol. anyway i bought the bike at philadelphia cycle world of arramingo in north philly. by the way my dealer called me tODAY, SAID I COULD PICK IT UP. ITS SUPPOSED TO RAIN SO HOPEFULLY I'LL GET HER ON SATURDAY.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.