Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, that looks sweet. Best idea I have seen fro rims in a long time. I am actually drooling. It looks great!!!!!
"I love your butt, cause it is just the right size to loose my boot all up in it"

·
Registered
256 Posts
I think it looks nice. But I would prefer a black hugger and green wheels. I really like the wheels green but I think with the hugger green too it would be too much.

·
Registered
53 Posts
[:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][^][^][^][^][^][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][^][^][^][^][^]

Well - it's obvious, played a bit with PS - but this is something I'm aming for with my 03...Whaddya think?

ZX-6R '03 Lime Green

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
The green wheels are perfect!

-Flash

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but habit" - Aristotle

·
Registered
53 Posts
Are you thinking of painting the stock wheels or buying new ones? I think painting would work if you paint them lime green - not shiny, so the gold ones are out of question I guess (unless you polish them first..) I found a sweet pare of golden magnesium wheels, cheap, only 2500 pounds (thats about 4000 euros..)

ZX-6R '03 Lime Green

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I think they're both sweet. I think mebbe the green and green and green and green one (you get the point) MIGHT be slightly overkill up close in person... tough to say...

I would LOVE to buy some aftermarket GOLD rims (maybe O-Z Racing or something), but dayam they're 'spensive... sigh... but they'd look fantastic on the red 6R's... [:p]

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
256 Posts
I like the green wheels, with a black hugger (instead of green) it would be perfect [}:)]

2000 ZX-6R Firecracker Red

·
Registered
316 Posts
I like them both. It would be a hard choice. If I were racing it, I would have to say green, but for style, the gold has a nice accent to the gold decal, and fork setup. Hard choice for sure.

-Cops want a hot pursuit, so entertain them! -Shadee

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.