Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some wheelies on my 6R from the other day. I can bounce them in any gear now. I used to think my bike couldn't do it like so many people I see on this forum but just keep practicing. I love my new bike...

These pics where taken from some video footage. Thats why the quality isnt so good. I would post the vids if I had some bandwidth...

·
Registered
401 Posts
do you bounce when using the rear pegs too?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anytime I stand on the rear pegs or do any type of wheelie other than a sit down I bounce and clutch. If I do a rear peg wheelie I put my feet on the rear pegs first then bounce and clutch in 3rd gear

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool, I sent you a vid that I threw together real quick so that everyone can check it out. Thanks for the bandwidth...

-Jordo636

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Road Runner is sucking right now so it wont let me upload a 3.5 mb file. I'll have it to you as soon as RR fixes its shit. Thanks

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
hey thanks for those pics. I just tried rear peg wheelies for the 1st time today. They are much easier than i thought theyw ould be. Need to perfect steering them alittle better but it comes up so easy in 2nd. I dont have to clutch it at all just alittle bounce all the weight ont he rear brings it up really easy. thanks Pimp wheelies to! id like to see your video.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, my favorite wheelie that I can do for miles is one foot back and one on the brake. Try doing that and you will love it. Doing them with both feet back is more comfortable but a little scary and harder to turn with wind sheer.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
yea fully extened rear pegs is freaky and steering is a bitch especially the roads here they are shitty as far as smooth roads go. lucky to find a 1 mile straight away here thats not the highway. ill give that one back one front a try tomorrow i think. Just hope its easy to bounce like that cause i dont like clutching while i am standing. felt like i almost looped one today on rear pegs those things get jacked UP. Ill try and have some rear peg wheelie videos up soon. get that video fixed bro so we can watch :)

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Hey Jordo, if you have photoshop you can clear up the picture drastically by going to the Filters | Video | DeInterlace and mess with those options.

It'll take out the lines.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OMG dude thats fucking bad ass, thanks alot for showing me that. You the fucking man...LOL I'm gonna fix those pics i posted

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.