Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys i hate to do this but...i think im gonna put the bike up for sale im back in kentucky and the closest track to me is about an 1.5 hrs away. And the cost of fuel is rediculous just to go to a test and tune and the bracket races only pay out 200. so most of you know the bike was built by steve appenzellar (LITTLEMAN) and I. Its an 03 kawi 636 polished frame and swing arm, its 62.5 in wb-6 0ver. mps air shifter automatic box. shinko slicks, cobra skinz full race front fairing, new clutches, ported and polished head by littleman. vortex sprockets, has been 9.90 @ 134.56 on u4.2 race fuel, i also have the nitrous setup that goes with the bike. bottle,solenoid,gauge,fogger nozzles and distribution block. i do not have a title for the bike its for the track..but i am in the process of trying to get a title for it. ASKING $4,500 obo if interested i can get updated pics and email them to you....the bike is located near cincinatti OH

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey robbie!!! whats going on? I havent got any pms from any1? dont know whats up with that? but anyways i just been lookin for work right now! had an interview with griffen industries for a shop mechanic...hope that works. ill find out wednesday... if i get the job they have a plant in orlando. so ill put my 90 in and then transfer down there if it works out the way i want it toooooo.....i havent been up to much been doin some side jobs on bikes up here for some buddys stayin busy pretty much...i went to the track friday and made a few passes. they had a midnight mayhem and i realized that its just not the same without you guys racing.... and its just not fun to me now..weve got the super comp dragster and i know i can win with it and the money that the classes payout is much larger. so i know i can win and make money instead of spending money on just a test and tune to have fun... i dont really have to sell it i just figured id give someone else a chance at something that i loved to do but dont have that much oppurtunity with it now IVE ONLY RODE TWICE IN THE PAST MONTH...Hows things with you goin? still on nights? hows the 60's AND THE ET'S comin?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I replied to your PM before I read this. lol!

Man I hope you get that job and get your ass back down here. The central florida crew misses ya! I know you love that dragster and I'm glad your going to have fun with that at least. To answer your questions, yes I'm still on nights therefore I haven't made a pass since you where in the the lane next to me at the midnight drags! So don't let me here that, "I rode twice in the past month" crap!... I did find some little "this and thats" on my bike and I'm working on hacking into the stock ECU so I don't have to buy a PCIII or Bazzaz.

I got my NHRA physical last week so I'm going to take a day off and head out to OSW to get my licence. Steve went off and let his expire so I'm going to have to find one more person to sign me off. If all goes as planned and I'm blessed by God enough to make the last two OSW points races to tech in, I'll be going to the Divisionals in Atlanta. Two years in a row, I'm pretty stoked seeing how my season ended last year with the broken shoulder and couldn't ride due to a clutch failure in the first two races.

I finally got my Tial wastegate and finshed a little fabrication on my header, its ready to weld up. I'm still working on my plenum and I'm waiting on some paper w/ big faces to get this thing rolling under boost by the end of fall. All is flowing along nicely right now. Life is good even though I haven't made my way down the ol' 1/4 mile lately...

·
Registered
72 Posts
(also have the nitrous setup that goes with the bike. bottle,solenoid,gauge,fogger nozzles and distribution block.)

will you sell the nitrous system seperate??

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well its good to hear, that your doing good robbie, im plannin on coming down to the divisionals just to watch the cfc race that weekend...paper with big faces is always the problem aint it?? lol anyway hit me up sometime my number is 606-584-6270

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
like the exhaust what did u do steal some ones stacks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.