Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Was riding with a couple guys today, as a buddy just picked up a 650 V-Star. Rode back to his place, and we all went our seperate ways. On the way home, I stop at a light and hear an engine revving behind me. Look in the mirror, and it's a dark green vette, nice looker. The traffic was heavy, so I just proceeded as normal to the next light (it was a 2 lane at the time). Left the light and stopped at the next one, and he kept revving his vette, so at the next light (turns into a 4 lane right into a 4 lane highway) he pulled up next to me. He yelled at me to race, and I told him I'd give him a head start. He said "f' that, I don't need one."
Light turns green, and he launches with a shitload of wheelspin, with the tires hooking up at about 6 car-length's. I hammered on it, bringing the front up a bit, and at about 10 grand in 2nd, I was blowing by him. I backed off at 110 and coasted until he caught up, and gave me a big thumbs-up and motioned for me to pull over. I did, and we got talking for about 15 mins. He was real impressed by the power and the sound of my bike, and said he had no idea it could be that quick.
Do these guys not understand the horsepower to weight ratio?
It's almost unfair, but yet it's sweet.

Get on it....., and then GET ON IT!

·
Registered
129 Posts
thats exactly what my friend and I keep asking people. it's 480hp vs 107hp. but the power to weight ratio on a bike it rediculous, and thats what equals speed/acceleration. But they'll never learn.. oh well, more fun for us.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by CdnNinjaZX6R

I normally look for ones with their girlfriends in the car, just to embarass em, hehe.

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11
That's funny as hell!!!:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.