Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching high and low for a fender eliminator kit for my 03 untill yeasterday. I ordered the fender eliminator kit from targa for 49.95. It includes small includes small clear turn signals for the rear. it is sharp and was affordable. www.targa-acc.com

I hope this helps somebody cause in the last month everybody has been looking for a way to clean the booger i mean license plate holder. Alot of people did it their self but they lost the rear turn signals. i will post pics when i get it in cause i got front clear flush mount turn signals from targa also for 16.95

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I like. I will need one soon. I have my temp tag and was told I'd have it for another week, so no real rush b.c it wont fit on the eliminator bracket. Anyone on here actually have this one? Any pics? Thanks

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Search. It's been mentioned a lot of times, we all have'em installed.
This thread has been dug up from the dead.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That still seems like alot of money for something that most anyone can make them self in about an hour....
go to the hard ware and buy a 1 x 1 stick of aluminum angle....
cut it 2 inches longer than you want it to be width wise... measure in 1 inch on each end and cut i side of the angle away.... repeat for the other side.... now take the other end s of the angle that were not cut and bend them in 90 degrees.....
now break out the 3/8 inch bit and drill 2 holes in the sides..... drill 2 more for the plate and 2 more for the mount s to the 2 bolts and nuts that are already under your bike/// pick up a 15 dollar pair of sport lights bolt them on and voila!!!! eliminater kit..
mine looks just as nice

·
Registered
13 Posts
Quality. Quality. Quality.

You could build something similar of course, like someone once said they are all just metal. But I can guarantee that you could not build something like this in an hour, actually you couldn't build something like this at home at all, unless you have a EXTREMELY well equipped garage.

I wish when I bought my bike someone was making eliminators at this price!

Moose
www.ballmoto.com
Ballistic Motorsports

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.