Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving from Hagerstown to buy a house in Frederick soon and need the money.

Perfect Red As-New 2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

I am the original owner of this beautful and fast Kawasaki 636. I must sell b/c I'm moving, it kills me to sell her!! This bike has never been dropped or layed over. Ninja is still under the one year warranty and it is transferable and can be extended. Please email me with any question or any offers you wish to make- all offers will be considered!! (I am willing to end the ebay auction, which is starting this wknd, early if someone makes a good offer)

It's all STOCK and never damaged so you're getting it as off the show floor. You choose the mods you want. And I have the title in hand!

No scratches, never been down, not raced, never seen rain, garage kept.

The fuel injection is flawless, the power is great at all levels (bottom, middle and she really comes alive above 9K RPM's). It is the fastest in the 600 class- ONLY has 2,745 MILES, she's still a baby. Runs Strong with absolutely no problems. Rear tire is still like new, proving NO abuse. No stoppies performed, no burnouts, no racing and some but few wheelies- many of those unintentional. I'm 31 yrs old and buying the bike wasn't for me to stunt with. I have a love for fast motorcycles. This 6r was ADULT driven, it has never been abused. It's stunning in person, and top speed as stock is around 168 mph- I believe. Oil has been changed at: 1st change @ 600 miles 2nd change @ 2000 miles I don't want to sell it but I have to. My asking price is at Blue Book's (<http://kbb.com>) Suggested Retail Value at $6255 (up to avg mileage for an '03 model at 3700 miles).

Orignal Keys (2)
OEM Owers Book
OEM Tool Set

EXTERIOR CONDITION
Excellent
No accidents
No dents
No rash
No rust

$6200, email [email protected] because I do not log on here often

pictures to follow hopefully by this wknd.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
sad to see you selling Trent...

anyhow, I can vouch that the bike is in showroom condition...

take care..

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, this bike's no longer for sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.