Stock
Rear stand included

$4,800

Did I get a deal?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I was pretty pumped when I found it.

Sold my bike tonight (my YZF600R)... It was sad cause it was my first bike. PFFFT who am I kidding, I've got a kawi 636 now!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I wonder why the stator cover is painted black? Been down before and had to cover it up? [B)]

If he said it was for looks, then why not do the clutch cover too?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
very interesting question but i think even if it had a little gargage fall its still a great deal

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea, the bike had been down before by the original owner. The girl who owned it first was a bit short for the bike so she dumped it at like 2mph.
It was a quicky spray paint job.. I plan on going over the bike touching up the little things, but overall the bike is real clean.

·
Registered
40 Posts
that bike looks real nice. i just bought one exactly the same but mine is completely stock. Mine has 2300 miles on it and i bought it for $5400. I love the silver.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Is it missing a screw where the front reflector should go, on the front fender? If so, you either need to put the reflector back, or get another screw. It helps hold the fender on. Also, are those frame sliders coming out of where the fairing bolt goes? If so, those suck. Get some frame sliders that bolt into the engine mount. I'm not trying to pick your bike apart, I just don't want you messing up your new bike. Nice bike by the way...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.