Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has come all to soon to sell my bike. Clean as new 2003 ZX6R, silver, 2000km, fender eliminator kit, flush signals. Black Joe Rocket Ballistic 4.0 pants and jacket, Sidi Champion Tepor Boots(9/10), Alpinestars gloves. Located in Paris,Ontario.Asking $10000 can. but it's neg.
email for more info.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sounds good bro!

Got any pics?

I can afford 9200$, if your willing to go down.. I've been looking for an 03 silver for a while now. Im selling my 98 to a friend, so with that money and a bit saved in the bank I would buy it from you for that price... hit me back

·
Registered
72 Posts
man it's too bad you are located so far up north.. I've got my Silver 2003 for sale has 1400 miles... but I'm way down in Texas.. if you want to take a look at it give me an email ([email protected]) .. good luck finding a bike the Silver is beautiful you won't be dissapointed.. i wish I could keep mine everyday :(

sorry to butt in your post.. his bike looks like a great deal and comes with a ton of gear :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
TEXAS!!!?? damn, thats far...it could be worth coming down there by plane and riding back up...lol, maybe not.. How much would it cost to transfer ownership? I mean, what type of taxes are there to pay for buying from outside the country?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Of course with the current exchange rate 9200.00 cdn is 7022.00 dollars U.S. And you will have to pay federal and provincial taxes once it crosses the border. I don't know if a new bike is subject to customs or duties..but you can call any customs broker and ask..Livingston: 905-871-2000. I am a freight broker and move all kinds of products across the border every day. Good luck.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I don't know about taxes and such.. I'm asking $7000 US but would take a little less.. $6750 US .. .. sure would be a long ride though (course it could be fun :) ).. you might be better off shipping or something..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.