Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm forced to sale my bike because of my own licence issues(no licence for a year)and with that going on i have to sell it.
The bike is pretty much brand new with just over a 1000miles.
I've added a Powerbronze dark tint double bubble wind screen,
Sato frame sliders,fender eliminator,and small blinkers.The
bike is very clean,NEVER been dropped,and always in my garage.
It also will come with the 3 yr. transferable warranty.I've
owned the bike as a toy,having it 3 months,only riding on the weekends.I'm asking $7000 OBO,with the gear which was bought
the same month as the bike and all in Grn/Blk(Joe Rocket Speedway jacket,Shoei tribal design helmet(M),and my Alpinestars SP-2 gloves.
I have the pink since I bought it cash.I paid $8600-3months ago.Please someone give it a happy home.

~Reagan

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm getting desparate and honestley taking this loss is someone else's gain.$6000-first come,first served.Bike is MINT.1045 miles as of now.Haven't even put it in the cycletrader or anything like that til next week,Let me know.

~Reagan

·
Registered
64 Posts
Is your RR still for sale? What city do you live in? I live in Sacramento. What mos. was the CA registeration paid?
Thank's
Pat
Originally posted by stkygrn
I'm getting desparate and honestley taking this loss is someone else's gain.$6000-first come,first served.Bike is MINT.1045 miles as of now.Haven't even put it in the cycletrader or anything like that til next week,Let me know.

~Reagan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.