Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody is around the South Jersey (Atlantic City) area and looking for some killer deals on lefter 03 zx6's..Motion Enterprises in Egg Harbor Township has about 4 or 5 left at 6999.99 and when I talked to the dealer today they said they were willing to negotiate that price too. They also had an 03 silver zx9 for 7999.99.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
check other dealers first. did you try town and country cycle in hamburg. nj. I got a good deal when I bought my 03 new.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Actually I heard the silver ones put out 10ps more then the other colors due to its sickness

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
News flash to break hearts,
I am in Belgium and bought the new 04 636 for 7999 (tax free). I had to go to Germany for the US dealer. But you can get a rellay aweet deal if you can make it. :D

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
belgium is nice depends where though, better in Germany hit the autobahn squeeze the tank twist the throttle and get up and in her real fast and deep. Legally gonna suck real bad when i come back to the states though. have not got the balls to do over 130 yet. plus it hard with a benz or bmw up your ass.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
thanks , i was going crazy trying to find someone to talk about 636. till a friend hit me up with this site. Well worth the price of addmission [8D]

·
Registered
981 Posts
Guess I'm gonna have to represent for Black!! Seems I've got the only black bike in this topic.. But when it comes down to it...you can't hate, cause we all ride the best!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.