Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone removed their chain guard? you know that flimsy, crap looking peice of shit plastic?
Was looking at my bike last night (rubbing myself) and thinking would be nice to get rid of that crap but wasn't sure what the down side would be? Chain lube splattering and keeping dust and shit off the chain was all i could think of?
-anth-

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
always wondered the same thing, i left mine on cause i ride my girl or my son sometimes. just take it off and see what you think for a while. i'm thinking bout buying a metel aftermarket one. but all i've found are chrome with zx6r on it. can't find any fucking thing with zx6rr.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by warbuk
always wondered the same thing, i left mine on cause i ride my girl or my son sometimes. just take it off and see what you think for a while. i'm thinking bout buying a metel aftermarket one. but all i've found are chrome with zx6r on it. can't find any fucking thing with zx6rr.
same problem bro! thinking i'll get 1 done up in carbon, can have it done very cheap out here!
anth

·
Registered
757 Posts
The only real downside would be losing your foot below the ankle when (if) the chain snaps. There have to be some nicer looking aftermarket ones.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by moloko
The only real downside would be losing your foot below the ankle when (if) the chain snaps. There have to be some nicer looking aftermarket ones.
i cant believe that little flimbly plsatic would stop a chain?
anth

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.