Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well he has been riding for alot longer than i have. This season he has became a chump and keeps making excuses for the RR losing. The one story he is sticking too is he has a defaulty tire, has anyone had a problem with a bad factory tire?

Everytime we race i pull and we stop around end of second gear, but he keeps saying i lost lol. He will NOT admit that he lost.

He is 5 years older than me and hes salty b/c i bust his ass. We would race through a local twisty and just because im not on his ass he thinks hes smoking me. (we would take turns leading. kinda playing following the leader) I would be about 2-3 bikes behinde him "safty" I could easy pass him if it was a track but its not. When i lead hes about 10 cars behind but swears up and down he was right on my tail.....

lol it gets frustrating, b/c he just wont admit it!:D

·
Registered
554 Posts
Sounds like a big brother to me..... About 10 years ago my brother(1 year older) and I got in a fight and I finally kicked his ass. Although we haven't fought since I can still see the grudge in his eyes after 10 years.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by heith
Sounds like a big brother to me..... About 10 years ago my brother(1 year older) and I got in a fight and I finally kicked his ass. Although we haven't fought since I can still see the grudge in his eyes after 10 years.
haha thats funny stuff :)

-- Mangus -- Grow up, dont sit there and be a hipacrit like you never "raced" on a public road.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Trinity Rx7
Just make it out to a track day for some friendly racing. That should solve it.
O we plan on it lol, bad thing is i have to hear about how "good" he is all WINTER long.... :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
younger brothers are stupid and they think they are tough and faster and smarter. I have news for all of you, your not.

just stay in the shadows of your older wiser better brother ok.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Originally posted by zx_sqrill
younger brothers are stupid and they think they are tough and faster and smarter. I have news for all of you, your not.

it's times like this when i think, "being an only child RULES!!!" :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Get his ass to go to a track day with you. Make sure to buy the same sets of track day tires for the day. And then just let him go in front of you. Then you will have your chance to embarass him.

My friend gave me shit forever about how my ass was going to get handed to me becuase he was on his new GSXR750. I passed his ass on our of a corner onto the straight, Into corners, and during corners. He still talks smack. I guess I will wiat till race season next year. Positions wont lie.

·
Registered
139 Posts
My younger brother and I started racing on the track 7 years ago, we almost always finished next to each other..........even with 40 other guys on the grid. He always took off like a rocket, and I had to chase him down. A couple years back he got hurt and had to take some time off.......I kept racing, and now little brother has to chase me down. Get off the street, and get to a track..............you'll have more fun and you'll see who's really faster.........transponders don't lie!

Good luck to you both.

[8]

·
Registered
505 Posts
Originally posted by zx_sqrill

hahahaha thats exactly like my bro lol. He is 2 years younger than me and has a big head about beating me on the dirt lol cause i stopped dirtbiking for 4 years cause i got occupied with sport bikes. Now he has a license for the street but only has a little 250 hahahaha so i cant really say im faster cause its just not fair lol i nail it when i come up to a corner and then take the corner very fast and then have to slow down for him to catch up.

he wants a 636 too but now that they arent making them anymore he will probably get the new bike and then we will see what happens. by the way ive got way more experience than him on the street so it will still take him a while to catch up to my level.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Having an older brother I can say that it doesn't matter what we do as younger brothers we will always be so and so little brother.

·
Registered
188 Posts
i don't know if this well help but i have a 04 zx6rr and my girl has a 05 636 , on the same day we had them dyno'd i put down 106.5 rwhp and she put down 107.6 , so its only 1hp

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.