Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Nice! Where did you get the decals from?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Awesome...I want one.

·
Registered
560 Posts
i like. kinda makes me wish i had gone green. are those decals colored green or do they go on any color? id kinda like to see titanium.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KAWA...emQQcategoryZ35593QQihZ019QQitemZ290016836437
I got them off of ebay and they are not colored green, even under the fish scales is clear except where the black shading is. they are very good quality decals.If anyone does another color be sure to post I'd like to see. The black under the silver and white stripes is actually my fairing that I painted. Thanks for the good reviews!!!

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Wow! I just saw the ZX-RR on display at Laguna Seca, and those decals and positioning are a dead match...that looks fucking bad ass, man! Best 03/04 I've seen, IMO...makes me wish I had gone green...[V] Really good job.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Did you cut the dots for the "i" and the "j" where the fairings meet? That might suck later if you have to take the fairings off. Looks bad ass though.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Photochopped it onto my own bike. Might buy a set for my racing fairings!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah I did cut the dots, but I used a little trick from building RC airplanes to seal the edges. you use clear fingernail polish and it won't come up (just on the edge where you cut inbetween fairings not the whole sticker.) some of my planes flew at 150 mph and never had any covering come up.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sweet! i am so close to doing that kit on my red 05! Looks like good quality, and they have the best price for sure. post up more pics!
Shawn

·
Registered
20 Posts
thats a bad bike the only thing i owuld do is chop that pipe on a ban saw. i thin that would set it off. bad bike though

·
Registered
54 Posts
i guess it's alright, i saw it in person. i have an 05' titanium i think it would look better on.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.