Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 05-06 636 chromoly 12 over swingarm. It has been powder coated gloss black, has alluminum axle adjusters,alluminum nitrouse bottle bracket, built in air tank with tapped fittings for airshifter, and no bracing.This arm has been on my 636 for maybe 5 hundred miles.Arm is in perfect condition. There is nothing wrong with this arm and the only reason I am selling is because I want the bike back to swb.My 06 636 went 5.91 @122mph with this swingarm and a 1.4 60ft. It is a good strong arm. Chain is included has less than 5 hundred miles on it....

$ 600 hundred or your perfect stock swingarm and 500 hundred... pics will follow soon pm me for a faster reply

·
Registered
641 Posts
I might kno someone interested.. is this including chain & brake line?

Pics?

What brand?

Sent from my Epic 4G using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
(evil swingarm) and no brake line as I did not run a rotor or rear brake but chain is included and I will post pics this afternoon thanks

·
Registered
495 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
495 Posts
Nvm I don't want the ARM unless u come down in price a lot, this ARM is a evil swing ARM and you can get one with ZERO miles on it for 600 bucks...... Sry.....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol Well call them and tell them that you want a.... 12 over arm with no underbrace, airtank moved up front, you do not want 2 run a undertail exhaust so no bend compensation for it, with a bottle bracket , and powder coated gloss black shipped to you and it will run you 860 usd...
so 600 to 860 is alot of difference..
I dont know who you talked to but please call Matt and them back at evil and get me that 600 dollar deal :Laughing rolling:
I know one guy who payed 600 usd for a 636 arm but it was the first one that they made for that bike and they had him send in his swingarm to fab it up...so they gave him a discount...

·
Registered
495 Posts
pm'd

1 - 12 of 12 Posts