Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My other part thread was getting to long so I fig I would post what I have left on this one...
Here is all i have left as far as stock oem parts....thanks

radiator 60 shipped tyd no leaks
subframe 75 shipped tyd
airbox with injectors and crank evap hose 25tyd
stock headers x2 30 bucks each plus 15 shipped to lower 48
kn filter 32 hun miles 25 bucks tyd
handelbar switches 40 for the set
throttle boddies 45 tyd
ect. just let me know what you need in the pics

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also have a black 03-04 636 rear wheel in perfect condition with low miles rotor 100 shipped tyd....pm me for pics

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump I still have alot of the parts and A mint 03-04 636 wheel with good rotor make me some offers

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nobody should buy from Aubreyz1 until he completes other sales. I "purchased" a wiring harness from him almost 2 months ago, and have yet to receive either the harness or a refund. I was very patient, but after about 2 weeks I emailed him and he replied saying he thought he had sent it already and would refund some of my money due to the wait.

Instead, he kept all of my money, still never sent the harness and then stopped replying to my pm's. I requested a refund after a month went by, it's not going to be 2 months and still no refund or part.

Buyer BEWARE!!

Search his user name in the forum search box, I wish I had done so before sending him my money, there was an old thread about him owing money to people on other forums.

I'll update this thread and delete if the issue is rectified.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts