Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys had your bike professionally dyno'd? I'm searching for stock rear wheel hp and engine hp numbers. Numbers with an aftermarket exhaust and powercomander is ok too. Also post the temperature that day. Thanks [8D]

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have an 05 636 scorpion slip on, power commander III usb, power commander ignition control module, K&N Air filter, straped front end, lowered rear, lockheart phillips euro flush turn signals (clear), NX nitrous oxide system, custom titanium flames on windsheild and a few other small custom parts. I haven't dynoed it yet but i will have it dynoed within the month. I'll update this post when its run. On another note. 05 636 of a friend of mine. Muzzy slip on and a digital fuel optimizer. dynoed 113.60 temp was 101 degrees humidity was 40% i believe. Not positive on the humidity though.

·
Registered
151 Posts
N2O636......how often do you spray your bike......have you noticed it making any wear and tear? Is it progressive or a button? Im looking into it for the track.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nitrous on the 6r, please do tell more....

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have it on a button switched the horn by a 6 pole toggle and can swap it back and forth. and no not really i had some edgy feelings about spray on it at first but my thoughts were you only live once so live it up. so as for wear and tear keep the fuel curve rich if you get a dry shot and do alot of searches on nitrous before you do anything. find all the info you can. Also look into a rpm window switch for N2O activation for a lil bit of a saftey mark. I'm currently trying to setup mine with a fuel pressure switch to deactivate it if the fuel pressure drops to low. N2O likes colder plugs, high octane fuel, and timing retard also. gefvxd if you like i can talk to you on yahoo messenger sometime and fill you in on what i know so far. As for how it feels well its one hell of a rush thats for sure. its like you just droped 2 gears and nailed the throtle all over again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.