Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We will see what kind of rate he can get us. Im in the Toms River area. Right by Seaside Heights in Ocean County. Where in NJ are you?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are the emails I just got from him. Lets get 10 people going.

"Adam,

I can get them to you for $29.95 a pair + $5.95 for shipping if you want me to send to each person.

I'll have a dedicated email address setup where you or the board members can email me their shipping info and payment.

Preferred method of payment will be PayPal.

Kai

They come in Smoke and Clear so you will have to let him know what you want. Thats a real good price for those and I hear the quality is better than Clear Alternatives. As soon as I get the email that he is setting up just for this then I will let you guys know but in the mean time lets start the list of people.

1. exisbest

·
Registered
319 Posts
would this include a deal for 10r's? If so, im in for 05 10r smoke....let me know please and ill add my name to the list.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
So.. I'd be in if I can get some real life feedback about the quality of these. Why do you say they're better than the Clear Alternatives brand? C.A. has a good reputation, and their signals seem to be top notch..

One down side to these lights you're doing the group buy for is that they do not appear to come with clear/chrome bulbs to hide the amber dot through the lense. Does that make sense? They should only show amber through the lenses when the light is actually lit, as far as my personal preference goes. It looks much cleaner that way. These appear to be amber ALL the time.

Anyway, if I find out more about these, I'd be in. Can't beat the price.. just not sure about the quality.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I couldnt find the post but i read it on the this forum about a couple that bought them. They said the quality was good. Better than Clear Alternatives. My brother just bought them and we loved them. As far as the bulbs I dont what to tell you man. Thats the way they are. Im going with the smoked so as far as the clear goes I really dont care.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi guys, I'm Kai the one that started LuckyBike. I hope it's OK for me to post here, I figured you'd like to hear from me thou.

$30 a light + $5.95 shipping is the best I can do on these lights; I think it's pretty good as none of my competitors are close even at my $39.95 retail price... I mainly do business on eBay and I'm proud of my feedback rating 99.9% with over 7k transactions (not easy to do :D ) All items come with a Satisfaction Guarantee. Link to my eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/LuckyBike-accessories

I'll check this tread every morning for the next few days.

Here are details on the lights I offer for the 636 and ZX10R, please read this before you decide to purchase, currently these bulb colors are the only ones I offer:

636 05-06, 06 ZX10R - Clear Lenses, Amber Bulbs
636 05-06, 06 ZX10R - Smoke Lenses, Clear Bulbs

04-05 ZX10R - Clear Lenses, Amber Bulbs
04-05 ZX10R - Carbon Look Lenses, Amber Bulbs

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ok...got a response to e-mail, they will honor the price for 04-05 ZX-10 in clear or carbon fibre print...so im in....

1. exisbest
2. Titen (05 zx-10, carbon)

come on guys, this is a great price, just about 1/2 off....

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I think I'll just stick with CA when I have the money..

1 - 20 of 197 Posts