Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where you can buy just headers? Everything i see if the full system. Thinking of doing a GP style but want to run a full system. Or possibly turning my slip on into a full system without having to buy another can.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Both Yoshimura and Arrow sell a header that will bolt up to any existing slip-on. I have been thinking about ditching my stock header and would go with Arrow. I feel that thier quallity is a few notches above Yoshimura.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Almost every exhaust manufacture will just sell the headers. You just have to contact them. Or you can contact a store and they can get it for you. I had a muzzy slip-on last year and this yeah I called a dealer in the usa and he got me the headers.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
altec, im tryin to remember to when i installed the slip on. i have a muzzys too...there was the can n then a down pipe. The headers went directle into the new pipe? Just adding the headers u have a full muzzys system?

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Yeah the slipon came with the midpipe, that midpipe connects directly to the muzzy headers. Yeah adding the headers will give you a full system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts