Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there I have two things for sale.

First up is a vortex lowering kit for an 05/06 zx6r. It is adjustable (3 holes) and comes with a shortened kickstand. Should fit an 07/08. Price is $60 OBO and if you send me back your stock kickstand I'll refund $10.

Second, I dun goof'd and ordered an H11 kit for my bike when I need H7 so I am selling a set of 6000K H11 bulbs. This is plug and play with any Apexcone/DDMTuning ballast and most other ballasts (as they all ship out from china anyway). I am aware that the 07/08's have one H9 and one H11, but in HID bulbs they are the same bulb. Price on DDMTuning is 15 + crazy shipping (like 13 bucks for friggin bulbs) so I will sell mine for $15 shipped.

Regards,
-Duo

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I haven't been watching this thread. Price is 60 shipped and the kickstand was shortened by cutting off the tip, cutting off a small section, and welding the tip back off. It was not done by me but it looks nicely done and I had no idea it was shortened until I unlowered the bike and it didn't sit right.

If you send me back your stock kickstand I will refund 10 dollars.

· Registered
135 Posts
Sorry I haven't been watching this thread. Price is 60 shipped and the kickstand was shortened by cutting off the tip, cutting off a small section, and welding the tip back off. It was not done by me but it looks nicely done and I had no idea it was shortened until I unlowered the bike and it didn't sit right.

If you send me back your stock kickstand I will refund 10 dollars.
Nevermind the lowering links, don't need em anymore :p.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.