Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the mirrors for the 05-06 and 07 have the same size base? I'm working on a line of color matched clean looking block off plates and I was wondering if they'd fit the 07. <----- That'd be a good thing to know! ;)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not sure of quality but ive seen a few on ebay too.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Ok thanks guys, I didn't know if you could get them at the dealer... Our dealers look at us funny just when we ask for knee pucks.. I'll have to do a search online--

·
Registered
663 Posts
hextavo said:
Our dealers look at us funny just when we ask for knee pucks..
Interesting... and in some ways funny...

·
Site Sponsor
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey if you're looking for a set, the reason I made this post was because I make them. I've got them color matched to the 07 in green. Black sets are also available. Let me know if you're interested and in what flavor ;) I can order in paint colors if you're looking for a color match to a different color.

PM me for details [^]

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Red 07 Smokin!!! Ahh damn, that was you who makes em, I think you hooked my buddy REM up on his 05!! I'll shoot you a PM too!

·
Registered
451 Posts
can I get some pictures sent to me or posted over here in green. i wanna see what it looks like. thanks.

·
Site Sponsor
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It would look just like the 05, only it would be an 07 ;)

·
Registered
451 Posts
can you send me a pm. for some odd reason I cant send pms but I can receive them. later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts