Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have my old 05 Seat Cowl... What are the odds it will fit the 07? The general exteral shape doesn't seem to have changed since 03. Maybe the hardware doesn't match up with the interior....?

Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Not likely. The '03-'04 will not fit the '05-'06, and the '07 looks more different than either of those, so I doubt it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Saw the 07 in person during Biketoberfest. The backseat is definetly a different size and shape and it wont fit.

By the way, what color is your cowl?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by bluespecv03
Saw the 07 in person during Biketoberfest. The backseat is definetly a different size and shape and it wont fit.

By the way, what color is your cowl?
It's red... Perfect condition!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by bluespecv03
Damn, need a green!

U could probably sell that easily tho.
Ya... I thought so. Just don't know who or where. If it fitted I would have just gotten it painted black to match my '07 when it comes.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by VTZX6-r
Red eh, how much would you sell that baby for?
I'm in the states
With tax I paid $150CAD... So I would like to get at least $100 so I guess that's about $80 USD... Not sure if that's too much or not. But hey... It's just hanging in a bag on my garage wall. What to do! I only had it for 5 months on the bike before I had a cabbie cut me off and well... You know the rest. But the cowl was untouched...

·
Registered
478 Posts
nope the 05/06 seat cowl will not fit! totally redesign rear seat ,by the way bike is very freakin awsome!wait till u see in person[:M117]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.