Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got rear ended. I need the right and left mid, the right mid inner, the front nose under (closes the bottom of the front fairing), a 100% straight sub frame, a 100% straight rear rim, and a full exhaust system (muzzys, yoshi, or 2bros) I dont care about the color of the plastics or if they have rash that is sandable. No cracks.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I got rear ended. I need the right and left mid, the right mid inner, the front nose under (closes the bottom of the front fairing), a 100% straight sub frame, a 100% straight rear rim, and a full exhaust system (muzzys, yoshi, or 2bros) I dont care about the color of the plastics or if they have rash that is sandable. No cracks.
i got the rear rim perfectly straight just a few nicks on the edge from tire changes but otherwise great looking rim. 220 shipped.

·
Registered
64 Posts
parts

i have the subframe, wheel,tail plastics, and inner panels all in mint condition along with a lot of hardware. [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts