Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have custom made 636 exhaust system using an m4 exhaust. makes it now a side mount. All welded together and the cat is gone too. The bottom part mounts at the where your fairing bolts to the frame. If you're running the bottom fairing you're gonna have to cut the one part down a little to make room for the exhaust

$200 obo

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$175

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey man, I have been looking for a Side mount exhaust for a while, I was interested in this one and if there is a Video of it working or sound of it? As well of course is it still for sale? New to forums been searching for parts for my bike to build it into something a little more unique.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man, I have been looking for a Side mount exhaust for a while, I was interested in this one and if there is a Video of it working or sound of it? As well of course is it still for sale? New to forums been searching for parts for my bike to build it into something a little more unique.
PM sent along with video link

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you for the reply, the link did not work and I can't send a PM directly back yet until I have 15 posts haha, but perhaps the link is no longer valid since you said it was a older video. I was unable to get a page other than a error.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thank you for the reply, the link did not work and I can't send a PM directly back yet until I have 15 posts haha, but perhaps the link is no longer valid since you said it was a older video. I was unable to get a page other than a error.

The link was valid, I tested it out myself. The title to to the video is:

636 Custom M4 GP pipe take 2
uploaded by the636kawi
its 18secs long

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still up for grabs

·
Registered
464 Posts