Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
dang that sticks out so much. i would love to hear how this exhaust sounds though. i musta been mistaken, i coulda sworn hindle was the exhhaust where they had one stickin out in the back and one stickin out on the side. what am i thinkin of?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
u should look into shortening the pipe about 4" then re-riviting the pipe back together, it would look alot better under the tail as oposed to behind the tail. just my 2cents

·
Registered
349 Posts
oh man.. I would be real nervous to cut into a shiny new peice of hardware like that.. looks great though!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Did you buy that from Streetandcomp? I used to work there. You should have spent the extra $50-$60 and bought the oval can, the oval fills out the ass a little bit. I did the same setup as you here and I went back to stock because it looked lame and I lost power down low. My can was 11" and it still looked goofey, im guessing that yours is 16"? Also Hindle sells a can specially for the '06 R6 which is 14" and has a cone tip instead of that spigot looking shit, looks like poo is going to come out. THe R6 can will work great and looks soooo much better. For any of you interested in just the slip on midpipe, I have the slipon and carbon can sitting around for sale. The can is apart right now to make shorter. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I'd like to buy a shortened Hindle.. Looks good other than the length, and they sound great.

·
Registered
141 Posts
here's the pics guy's this system sounds fucking great!!! let me know what you think !!!
Watch that comment, everyones ears are different. I know someone who thought his yzf600r with a D&D sounded great...

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
You LIKE how it sticks out???

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by bazdrum

Watch that comment, everyones ears are different. I know someone who thought his yzf600r with a D&D sounded great...
well i think it sounds great, and i have had a lot of compliments on the way it sounds....:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea i have yet to find a hindle mouting strap for this can... so i cant remove the license plate holder until i make or find one :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.