Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have anyone powder coated their stock wheels diff colors??? I have a lime 636 and am seriously considering have the wheels powder coated lime to match the bike.... what do u guys think???

·
Registered
394 Posts
I think it will suck. The time of green rims have come and gone, if someone put a gun to my head and told me to paint my rims, I would make em gold.
Just my 2cents

·
Registered
376 Posts
Originally posted by Fade-Dude
I think it will suck. The time of green rims have come and gone, if someone put a gun to my head and told me to paint my rims, I would make em gold.
Just my 2cents
[:+1]

lime on lime would look like shit, but gold on lime looks pretty good.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mine are powdercoated gold (albeit on a red bike), I liked them at first but I kinda want to go back to black because I wanted to paint the frame black. Too bad i'm too lazy to do either. I say leave em the color they are. Here's a pic of mine (to get an idea, even though its an 03):
Code:
[img]http://static.flickr.com/70/154306390_fbdb17bbea_b.jpg[/img]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Tdahle, seems like u have some mad photoshop skills, how about a black with polished lips and gold spokes? been thinking about it for some time now, so as to get rearsets and calipers in gold too.:D

·
Registered
857 Posts
have i got some pics for you :p the canadian kawasaki race bikes powdercoat their wheels the same green as the bike it looks very nice IMO here are some pics...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the advise and pictures!!! after seeing that photo shop my mind is made up :) im gunna do it now to find a good local cost effectie shop lol :)

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
The black & blue bikes with gold rims, LOOK HOT!!!!!!!!!!

how about that RAW TI WITH GOLD RIMS?
have some track wheels i am going to get done in some color...anyone anyone?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.