Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i,ve read the threads on the hesitation and stalling and seems like there is no real answer to whats is going on. well my bike is going the same thing and this is what i have found so far. since the ecm it not storing the fault code after the bike is able to restart and it never happens when you by your house where you can check the code, i decided to hook up a switch to the diagnostic wire so when the bike dies and doesn't start i can flip the switch and read the codes where ever i am. so i test rode the bike and got it to act up. pulled over, tried to start the bike but wouldn't, flipped the switch and found codes 21 (crank sensor) and 23 (cam sensor) stored. i think its a little weard that both codes came up not just one. i ohmed the sensors and they are in spec. also voltage is good to. (Test done at home after bike is runing again.) was wondering if a bad crank sensor will throw both codes. i'm going to kawi monday to order a crank sensor. I'll keep an update.

·
Registered
104 Posts
That's the same findings that the shop gave me. They've ordered both parts to swap out this week. I hope it resolves the problem. Seem like the problem is becoming more prevalent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts