Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I don't think that's his bike (I don't believe he was saying that either). It's DiabloRR from ZX10r.net's bike. Anyways, I'm going the same route--wheels were powdercoated and mounted...pick it up tomorrow. I'm waiting on my Akra Evo Carbon's and PC to come in...ahhh...the joy of having a new bike and waiting for parts to be available.

Props to DiabloRR...he's doing exactly what I am doing/planned to do with my bike--he's just moving at a quicker rate :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's not mine I found pic's on the zx10r site. I think he just painted the shields black and put a clear over it ti make it shiney.
It most certainly is the best looking 06 I have seen yet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Originally posted by Guamaniac
I don't think that's his bike (I don't believe he was saying that either). It's DiabloRR from ZX10r.net's bike. Anyways, I'm going the same route--wheels were powdercoated and mounted...pick it up tomorrow. I'm waiting on my Akra Evo Carbon's and PC to come in...ahhh...the joy of having a new bike and waiting for parts to be available.

Props to DiabloRR...he's doing exactly what I am doing/planned to do with my bike--he's just moving at a quicker rate :)
:D

[^] as you know, i allready have the akrap and maybe next week ill have pics of my newest mods... theyre not ready yet [:p]

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yeah...mine are on the way as well. Got the full Evo Carbon on it's way with a PCIII, some vortex rearsets and some other minor stuff. Already, have the race glass--it's being painted and should be ready tomorrow. All I keep telling the wifey...is "it's almost over....then I'll be done"... of course then the racing expenses come, tires.... then next thing you know it's 08 and the temptation starts itself over again :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
anyone have an 06 seat cowl? Just wondering if it can be modified to be hollow and use it for additional storage say for a long sleeve shirt or bottle of water etc.

I looked under the rear seat and scratched my head... it looks like just enough space for a PCIII

·
Registered
28 Posts
Originally posted by Guamaniac
Yeah...mine are on the way as well. Got the full Evo Carbon on it's way with a PCIII, some vortex rearsets and some other minor stuff. Already, have the race glass--it's being painted and should be ready tomorrow. All I keep telling the wifey...is "it's almost over....then I'll be done"... of course then the racing expenses come, tires.... then next thing you know it's 08 and the temptation starts itself over again :)
I want full details on that full evo when you get it. That is most likely what I am getting....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.